Jan 2, 2010

Live Cooking Demo

Sorry if this post comes in too late. I was busy as usual. Cold Storage has contacted me since November last year to do another LIVE Cooking demo outside their store at Guthrie House, Sixth Avenue. It had to be healthy and easy cooking. I chose these two dishes as it was something I did for Natasha when she was on the Cohen's diet plan.

I won't post the recipe in this post, at least not until the demo is over tomorrow.

Here's what I will be showing:

Spinach and Chicken Roll


Spicy Salad



No pre-registration needed. Just come early and reserved your best seats in front!

Venue:
3rd January 2010, Sunday from 2 pm to 3:30pm
Cold Storage Gourmet(Guthrie House)
1 Fifth Ave Guthrie House #01-05 Singapore 268802


View Map by Streetdirectory.com

No comments: