May 12, 2010
Man Eating Shark!
Image Copyrights to Disney ® This is Bruce, the Shark from Finding Nemo, animated movie.
Good..I caught your attention.
But take this topic in a different light and perspective. Its more like Man eating the Shark..not the Shark turn into a man hunting predator.
Benny bought a couple of shark steaks from the supermarket recently. I decided to have it pan fried and cook this for lunch today. Here's what I did. You can use other types of fish. In case you feel squeamish about having Shark on your dinner table.
Shark Steak Curry
Recipe by Gina Choong
2 pcs of Shark steak fillet
pinch of sea salt
1 tbsp Garlic powder
200ml Evaporated milk
1 tbsp Fish curry powder(I use Baba's)
3 shallots, sliced
1. Seasoned shark with salt and garlic powder.
2. Heat up a griddle pan with olive oil and pan fry the shark steak for 10 mins..5 mins on each side.
3. The meat will look like burnt.
4. Turn heat down, add shallots to fry on the side.
5. Mix milk with curry powder and pour into the pan to slow cook.
6. Leave it to cook over low heat for another 10 mins till curry thickens.
7. Turn off heat, serve with warmed rice.