Jan 8, 2010

Nian Nian You Yu at KC

Again, another late post. The demo is this Sunday, 10 January 2010. From 2pm to 3pm. Its a short demo, just to show everyone how I do my fancy nian gao that has many shapes and many colours. I will show only the baby koi fish.

This is what I made this morning..all in 30 minutes flat.




Venue :
Kitchen Capers
Block 71 #01-531 F Kallang Bahru Singapore 330071

Our store faces the food court and is just below NTUC Fairprice Supermarket.
http://www.kitchencapers.net/shopstore/KCRetailStore.htm

2 comments:

Cookie said...

Hi Gina,
Very nice fish nian gao with the wordings. Did you do the words with nian gao also?

I want to learn to make this... but guess I am too late!

Gina Choong said...

cookie, everything is nian gao, except the gold base cake board. I have 1 seat free this Sunday for class in my home. If you can come, or wanna come just email me.