Dec 26, 2008

We wish you the merriest..

There was an Advertising tune for Heineken beer last year that goes like this:

We wish you the merriest, the merriest
The merriest, YES, the merriest
We wish you the Happiest, the happiest
And the happiest NEW Year

Here's the youtube ad I found


For days, we couldn't get that tune out of our heads and I often heard my daughter singing it.

OK, I may have got the wrong spelling here..but that was how it sounded like.

I baked 3 more Chocolate swiss rolls cakes and had it decorated for our neighbours. Its something I do every year for them. And wishing them the Happiest and the Merriest New Year!

And here's to all who frequents my blog, read and gave your kind comments. A Merriest and the Happiest NEW CHEER to you too!




2 comments:

bakeAstory said...

Blessed Christmas!

THanks for sharing your touching little snippets of life.

Florence said...

Gina,
Merry Christmas to you and your family.