Oct 12, 2010

I Feel Pretty



Recently I became extremely upset with someone. Which I will not relate in public like in a blog. When we were kids in school, we were taught to sing this happy song : "When you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!"

So when you are unhappy, what song do you sing? And what song makes you feel happy. I find the only song that makes me happy is this one from the movie "Anger Management" where Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler sang "I Feel Pretty". Its funny to watch as the two men acted out the scenes and makes a lighter tone to the hilarious movie.

Here's the real song version by the late Natalie Wood in the original movie "The West Side Story"



So when I am really really upset or angry with someone or something, I would play this song by Adam Sandler...

Enjoy..!

No comments: