Oct 14, 2009

I love my job!

This arrived from Germany late last night. It was like opening Christmas pressie in mid October. Although I had to pay for these, it was such to open it. Hubby stayed back with me and we tagged and shifted stuff around to put up the new toys we got to sell in our store.

Here's what in store now
We both loved this the most..its so beautifully packed. A Nativity scene box of cutters of 11 pcs. With Joseph, Mary, Baby Jesus in his crib, a donkey, a palm tree, a king, shooting star and parts to form the Stable. The back of the box also tells the story of the birth of Christ. Such a wonderful gift for a friend who loves to bake ... I have only limited stock of this. Costs $48.






















If you have my KC Privilege card, you will get a 10% discount for the above too!

Find out more here..

No comments: