An old recipe I had which uses Almond meal and rice flour. But I have decided to add cornflakes for that extra crunch
Almond Meal Cornflakes cookie
250g butter(leave it out to soften in room temperature)
200g almond meal(roasted almonds, blended into powder)
100g rice flour
80g fine sugar
100g unsweetened cornflakes
1. Whip the butter with the sugar till creamy. Add egg and mixed well
2. Add almond meal and flour and mix well into a soft dough
3. Crush the cornflakes into smaller pieces and roll a small ball of dough in it.
4. Line a baking tray with baking paper or silicone baking mat.
5. Put the dough balls on it.
6. Baked in preheated oven at 180C for 15 mins or until golden brown.
7. Remove cookies to cool completely before popping it straight into your mouth!