Aug 20, 2009

That doggie in the window

Everyone who knows me offline and online, knows I am a dog lover. But since I had a retail shop that opens to the public, I had to restrict people with pets coming into the store. However, if you are shopping in my store and your pet is in a crate or pooch bag or in your arms, you can come in and shop. As long as your pet do not have a free run in the shop or even on a leash.

So a light hearted song by Doris Day "How much is that Doggie in the window" is something you won't see in my shop. Well, anything close to it will be just a cookie cutter.



Here's the latest pictorial view of the shop.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina

You have so many beautiful cookie cutters. This is in fact one of my most favourite spot... can't resist to see them whenever I stopped by your shop.

Cheers
Olivia

Gina Choong said...

Olivia, I have more cutters every week. By the time I took this photo, new ones are already been added. tiny hands cutters comes in set of 3. Good for cupcakes. I have ordered more..waiting for it to come in. Thank you for patronising at my store. :)