Aug 14, 2009

LIVE Baking Demo

Actually, this is something that I have been doing for the past 3 months since I open the shop at Kallang Bahru. I do this every 2 weeks or so or when I don't have any classes at home.

Last weekend was National Day and I did a LIVE baking demo on Muffins. The day after, I did cookies. So I thought I might as well blog about it too.

Here's what I will be showing, demonstrating..I haven't think of a name to call these pies. But I also wanted to make this a treat for our muslim community to use halal ingredients so they can whip this up really quick for their break fast meals.

So far, I think it will be called "Mini Egg n Tuna Pots". Here's how it looks like.

My mom had a couple of these which I did yesterday for photo taking. She said it was good. My hubby ate all and leaving me with only one.

The demo will be conducted at my store. Details:



Details about how to get to the store:



My store opens out to the food court. The buses stop directly outside Block 71. Its a prominent landmark because Block 71 has the banner of NTUC Fairprice on the rooftop of the building.




The Demo is free. Opens to all. Recipes will be given out during the baking demo. You will get to sample potted pies. So mark your calendars and make a trip down to Kallang Bahru next Sunday afternoon.

See you then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina

May I ask when is your next demo class?

Cheers
Olivia

Gina Choong said...

hi Olivia, I only do demo on days when I have no class. The demo varies each time on what I would show. So far I have done 2 Chocolates moulding demo, 1 Fondant modelling demo, 2 Muffins demo, 1 cookie baking demo.