Suddenly rush of peace that filled me this morning when I sat down to pray. A post to God, for God and to glorify His name! AMEN!
Count your blessings..have you?
Thank you Lord for :
1. Keeping our family together despite having to work days and nights at the store.
2. Keeping the girls safe in school, out on the streets/roads
3. Keeping Benny healthy and safe when he drives in his car
4. Keeping my mom in the pink of health since the last major surgery that almost took her life.
5. Bringing people into our lives to bless us in all ways.
6. Bringing rain on warm days and sun on wet days.
7. Blessing my cousins who are staying in faraway lands away from the family.
8. Teaching us each day to learn to lean on you for everything
9. Healing my student who recently went under the knife. Thank God, she was healed!
10. Blessing my dear friend Vivien and her family while they travelled from USA to Singapore to Malaysia and off to Japan.
11. Thank you for giving me good friends who would listen to my whining sometimes
12. Teaching me to let go when Beauty passed away after a short illness.
13. Blessing my niece with abundance in life.
14. For keeping good health for my dear sweet mother-in-law who is now 87 years old.
15. For giving Dad a good eyesight and good health.
16. For growing my plants for me when I have less time to watch it.
17. For giving me a new dog, Jing Jing to help me cope with Beauty's passing
18. For saving my life in my last surgery
19. For giving us the confidence and assurance to start a new biz in this bad economy
20. For family who kept by us, stood by us
21. For healing Uncle Daniel and removing the lump in his neck.
22. Keeping my aunts and uncles who are in Canada, USA and Hong Kong safe and healthy
23. For teaching Melody to dwell on all things Godly and filled her with peace as she goes through exams and puberty
24. For loving us and forgiving our mistakes.
25. For sending Jesus to save us for eternity!!!