Aug 13, 2009

A Friend in Need

Fellow blogger and friend Jane recently told me that she is baking cookies for sale, all in the name of charity. She asked if I could allow people to come by my Kitchen Capers Retail store to pick up the cookies. Of course I said YES!

Read her blog entry to find out the full story.

http://passionbaker.blogspot.com/2009/08/in-aid-of-friend.html

To make this worthwhile for the kind donor, KC aka me decided to throw in some freebies too.

To all who purchase a box of cookies from Jane and collect at KC Store, you will given 1 recipe card. If you buy 2 boxes, you will get 2 recipe cards(different recipes). If you buy 3 boxes or more, you will be given a S$10 Training Voucher which you can use when you sign up for any classes conducted by me.

Here's the link to visit Kitchen Capers Retail store
http://www.kitchencapers.net/shopstore/KCRetailStore.htm

Here's how the recipe cards look like. Its printed on quality photo card (4x6 inches) by Ao Mori Silicone ware and copyrighted to Kitchen Capers.



Please email to Jane at aloyallyanders@gmail.com for orders.

On behalf of Cally and Alan, Jane and I would like to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE who supported this cause.

God Bless you and all at home.

1 comment:

Passionate About Baking said...

Gina,
You're such a wonderful friend to have. I'm so glad to have know you! Thanks so much for helping people whom you don't know!