A fellow blogger ask me for this recipe. Something I learnt from Pauline D Loh. Here's the recipe.
200g oysters(I used frozen pack)
50g Sweet Potato Starch
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground white pepper
fresh coriander leaves as garnish
1. mix the starch with water, stir till well mixed.
2. Add salt to beaten eggs
3. Heat up the frying pan with cooking oil
4. Scoop a ladle full of starch mixture and pour onto the hot pan.
5. When it starts to crisp on the sides of the pan, pour egg mix on top.
6. Let it cook for a while about 1 min or so.
7. Add some oysters on top.
8. Next, pour the remaining starch mixture on top and rest of oysters.
9. Slowly flipped it over to crisp the other side.
10. Serve hot, garnish with pepper and coriander leaves